By using this plugin you accept all responsibility for handling the account balances for all your users.
Under no circumstances is ethereumico.io or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall. You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation before you connect it to any live wallets.
You are strongly advised to take the following actions (at a minimum):
- Educate yourself about cold and hot cryptocurrency storage
- Obtain hardware wallet to store your coins, like Ledger Nano S or TREZOR
- Educate yourself about hardening WordPress security
- Install a security plugin such as Jetpack or any other security plugin
- Enable SSL on your site if you have not already done so.
By continuing to use any of the ethereumico.io plugins, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.