How Can We Help?
The free Ethereum ICO WordPress Plugin version is enough to configure a fully functional ICO site. However, it is not capable to handle high traffic when your ICO launches. You are recommended to upgrade to the PRO version in this case.
The PRO version also has some advanced features:
- You can use a bounty program, if your Crowdsale contract supports it
- The transaction data to send to your Crowdsale contract is supported
- Coins and token icons display can be switched on
- Maximum allowed ether amount can be specified to workaround some legal issues
- Private sale seed setting to count funds obtained in a non-Crowdsale contract way
- The ethereum-ico-referral shortcode’s default argument name produced in a link is icoreferral, like in this example: https://ethereumico.io?icoreferral=0x476Bb28Bc6D0e9De04dB5E19912C392F9a76535d, but it can be renamed with the Referral argument name setting.
You need to install some WordPress Cache plugin to the PRO version to work correctly: ICO Launch: WordPress Cache Plugin