WordPress Dogecoin Plugin for WooCommerce is a Dogecoin Addon for the Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce. It is the only one WooCommerce plugin that allows you to sell Dogecoin for fiat money like USD, EUR, … or any cryptocurrency, like Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin or any other WooCommerce supports. You can sell your Dogecoin for USD, EUR, or even Ether or some ERC20 token by using the Ether and ERC20 tokens WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin.
The price is shown for a Single site Lifetime license. Click here to purchase the WordPress Dogecoin Plugin for WooCommerce monthly or yearly subscription:
Or just install the Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce plugin and then go to Settings > Cryptocurrency Product > Add-Ons > Dogecoin
- Sell Dogecoin for any WooCommerce supported currency.
- Your customer can buy Dogecoin just like any other product in WooCommerce
- Dynamic Dogecoin price from Coinmarketcap.com can be configured
- This dynamic price can be marked by % to guaranty profit
Dogecoin addressrequired input field is added to the Checkout page if the Dogecoin product is added to the cart
- The WC Vendors Marketplace plugin integration
- Friendly admin panel
- The minimum amount of Dogecoin can be set for purchase to protect you from spam purchases
- The quantity increase/decrease step is configured per product
- The Dogecoin transaction hash and link is added to the order notes to assist you in corner cases
- Decimal product quantities can be specified by users – you can sell 0.005 Dogecoin for example
- The Dogecoin tx fee is auto adjusted
Hot walletprivate key is auto generated first time plugin is installed
Hot walletprivate key is stored in a hidden option object when new one is entered
See the full features list here: Features List
By using this plugin you accept all responsibility for handling the account balances for all your users.
Under no circumstances is ethereumico.io or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall. You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation before you connect it to any live wallets.
You are strongly advised to take the following actions (at a minimum):
- Educate yourself about cold and hot cryptocurrency storage
- Obtain hardware wallet to store your coins, like Ledger Nano X
- Educate yourself about hardening WordPress security
- Install a security plugin such as Jetpack or any other security plugin
- Enable SSL on your site if you have not already done so.
By continuing to use any of the ethereumico.io plugins, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.
Requires the PRO version of the Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin.
See the detailed installation guide: Install and Configure.
Testing – WordPress Dogecoin Plugin
See the detailed testing guide: Testing Guide.
Need help to configure the WordPress Dogecoin Plugin for WooCommerce?
Feel free to hire me!
Need help to develop a ERC20 token for your ICO?
l10n – WordPress Dogecoin Plugin
This WordPress Dogecoin Plugin for WooCommerce is localization ready.
Languages this plugin is available now: