NFT ERC721 tokens minting support is released on the 11th of May 2021 for the NFT WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce for the early access sponsorship program members. It will be available for the rest of the PRO license owners for free from the 11th of October 2021.
To gain an early access before this date, this product can be purchased
This feature allows to build a full featured multi vendor NFT marketplace where vendors can publish their arts without gas fee payments and NFT tokens would be minted automatically when customers purchase them.
Any EVM compatible blockchain like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can be used.
- NFT token minting in the moment of the WooCommerce product publishing or payment confirmation (“gasless minting”)
- WooCommerce NFT product configuration with unique properties. WooCommerce attributes and variations or the Advanced Custom Fields can be used for that.
- NFT Series: sell a limited series of digital copies
- JSON metadata file implementation according to https://docs.opensea.io/docs/metadata-standards, so, they can be accessed with URL like http://your-site.com/nft/123456
- NFT token content is protected with cryptographically generated hashes of all files and attributes attached. The token ID itself is a hash of the JSON metadata file.
- Tokens can be minted from vendor or from admin address (configurable)
- Re-sell feature: check if product for this token was created before and reassign it to a new vendor
- Enhanced security: no need to send tokens to vendor address, just approve or setApprovalForAll vendor’s address to sell your NFTs minted elsewhere
- The changing price (sells) history as on opensea. It is implemented as a [[nft-product-sales]] shortcode.
tokenaddressattributes can be added. On the product page it can be used without attributes. In this case it will show the history for the current product. It is intended to be added to the product.php page template.
- Automatic storage of image and JSON meta data files to IPFS. pinata.cloud and nft.storage pinning services are supported.
- NFT token product display with all attributes like opensea does. (Not released yet)
- NFT token smart contract deployment from wordpress admin dashboard (optional). (Not released yet)
The minting part generates and stores a token ID in the Ethereum blockchain. The token properties are composed in a JSON file bound to this ID and stored elsewhere, on your site for example, so, they can be accessed with http://your-site.com/nft/123456
Demo site: demo.ethereumico.io
What you get
Free Lifetime licenses for plugins involved would be sent immediately after the payment:
And an early access for this new minting feature.
It would be released to the rest of the PRO license owners for free from the 11th of October 2021. See the early access sponsorship program for more details please.