Ethereum WordPress Plugin PRO Kit includes two plugins you need to turn your site into an Ethereum WEB Wallet with Ether and any number of ERC20 tokens selling functionality:
- WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin
- Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin – Ethereum WordPress Plugin
The WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin auto-creates a user wallet upon registration and allows user to send Ether or ERC20/ERC223 tokens from it.
It is a valuable addition for the Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin.
Using these two plugins your non-techie customers can register to obtain an Ethereum account address and then buy your tokens to be sent to this new address.
See the Ethereum Wallet page for a live demo
- To show user’s Ethereum account address insert the
[ethereum-wallet-account]shortcode wherever you like
- To show user’s Ethereum account address’s Ether balance insert the
[ethereum-wallet-balance]shortcode wherever you like
- To show user’s Ethereum account address’s TSX ERC20 token balance insert the
[ethereum-wallet-balance tokenname="TSX" tokenaddress="0x6Fe928d427b0E339DB6FF1c7a852dc31b651bD3a"]shortcode wherever you like
- To show the send form insert the
[ethereum-wallet-sendform]shortcode wherever you like
- To show an account’s transactions history insert the
[ethereum-wallet-history]shortcode wherever you like
- Use the
user_ethereum_wallet_addressuser_meta key to display the user’s account address, or for the
Ethereum Wallet meta keysetting of the Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce – Ethereum WordPress Plugin
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce is the only WooCommerce plugin that allows you to sell Ether or any ERC20/ERC223 token for fiat money like USD, EUR, … or any cryptocurrency, like bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin or any other WooCommerce supports. You can sell your ERC20 tokens for USD, EfoUR, or even Ether or another ERC20 token by using the Ether and ERC20 tokens WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin.
It can be a valuable addition to your ICO strategy with the Ethereum ICO ERC20 token WordPress plugin!
The WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin can be used to generate an Ethereum wallets for new non-techie users
- Sell any ERC20 or ERC223 tokens for any WooCommerce supported currency.
- Sell Ether for any WooCommerce supported currency
- Your customer can buy Ether or ERC20/ERC223 tokens just like any other product in WooCommerce
- Ethereum address required input field is added to the Checkout page for all Cryptocurrency products
- Friendly admin panel
- Free to use for Ether. Fixed fee per purchase
- No fee per purchase for ERC20/ERC223 tokens.
- The minimum amount of Ether or ERC20/ERC223 tokens can be set for purchase to protect you from spam purchases
- The Ethereum transaction hash and link is added to the order notes to assist you in corner cases
- Stock availability is auto-managed
- Decimal product quantities can be inputted by users – you can sell 0.5 Ether for example
- The only one true decentralized Ether and ERC20/ERC223 WooCommerce token sell plugin. There are no service other then the Ethereum blockchain is used in this plugin. You do not need to trust us or any other party. This plugin uses a public Gateway smart contract in the Ethereum blockchain to record and confirm orders
- The Gateway smart contract: 0x3091d37ef18cb33Af72Cf7Ca63714733172cE724
The free Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin version is also released. It allows to sell Ether, but no ERC20/ERC223 tokens. You still need this PRO version if you want to sell ERC20/ERC223 tokens.
Disclaimer – Ethereum WordPress Plugin
By using this plugin you accept all responsibility for handling the account balances for all your users.
Under no circumstances is ethereumico.io or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall. You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation before you connect it to any live wallets.
You are strongly advised to take the following actions (at a minimum):
- Educate yourself about cold and hot cryptocurrency storage
- Obtain hardware wallet to store your coins, like Ledger Nano S, TREZOR or KeepKey
- Educate yourself about hardening WordPress security
- Install a security plugin such as Jetpack or any other security plugin
- Enable SSL on your site if you have not already done so.
By continuing to use any of the ethereumico.io plugins, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.