ICO Plugin WordPress Kit includes three plugins you need to boost your ICO performance:
- Ethereum ICO WordPress plugin
- Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce
- WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin
The ICO Plugin WordPress Kit plugins allows you to accept Ether, Bitcoin, fiat and any other currency and cryptocurrency for your ICO ERC20 tokens. It provides all other ICO features like Progress bar, tokens balance, affiliate, airdrop and bounty programs.
The price is shown for a Single site Lifetime license. Click here to purchase the ICO Plugin WordPress Kit monthly or yearly subscription:
Ethereum ICO WordPress plugin – ICO Plugin WordPress
Ethereum ICO WordPress plugin can be used to sell your Ethereum ERC20 ICO tokens from your WordPress site.
- To show tokens sell widget insert a simple
[ethereum-ico]shortcode wherever you like
- To show an ICO progress bar widget insert a simple
[ethereum-ico-progress]shortcode wherever you like. This feature uses https://blockcypher.com
API. You must use any of the persistent hash WP plugins to overcome its rate limits.
- To show tokens balance on the current user account use the
[ethereum-ico-balance]shortcode. If MetaMask is not installed or account is not unlocked, an input field is provided for user account address.
- There is also a shortcode
[ethereum-ico-purchases]to display a table of recent token purchases by anyone, or by the current user. In the last case if MetaMask is not installed or account is not unlocked, an input field is provided for user account address.
- Use shortcode
[ethereum-ico-referral]to display a referral address field. User can copy it and send to friends. If they buy tokens while opened this referral link, your
Crowdsalecontract would get a referral address in the
Crowdsalecontract should be able to work with it.
- Airdrop is also supported. Just set the minimum allowed setting to zero and the Crowdsale address to your airdrop contract. Note that your airdrop contract should be able to accept zero payments and send some tokens in return.
- This plugin uses Metamask to safely perform the ERC20 token sell operation
- It will show user a link to the Metamask site if the user doesn’t have the Metamask installed
- We use a well known https://etherscan.io API to provide your client an automatic rate calculations to USD and BTC
- You can use a bounty program, if your ERC20 crowdsale contract supports it.
- The transaction data to send to your crowdsale contract is supported.
- Select a list of any currencies supported by the openexchangerates.org to convert the price to.
- You can use any of the persistent hash WP plugins to overcome the etherscan.io and openexchangerates.org API rate limits. We use the cache to limit the API calling rate to a reasonable value.
- You can provide a comma separated list of coins to convert ETH amount inputted by user. This list is shown under the ETH input field.
- Coins and token icons display can be switched on.
- Minimum and maximum ether amount can be specified to workaround some legal issues.
- Test networks like ropsten or rinkeby are supported. User is warned if he tries to buy tokens from one network, while having MetaMask to point to another network, effectively preventing any losses here.
- This plugin is l10n ready
- Ability to set base currency to display in token sell widget, progress bar and tx table
- Private sale seed setting to count funds obtained in a non-Crowdsale contract way
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce – ICO Plugin WordPress
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce is the only WooCommerce plugin that allows you to sell Ether or any ERC20/ERC223 token for fiat money like USD, EUR, … or any cryptocurrency, like bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin or any other WooCommerce supports.
- Sell Ether for any WooCommerce supported currency
- Your customer can buy Ether just like any other product in WooCommerce
Ethereum addressrequired input field is added to the Checkout page for all Cryptocurrency products
- Custom user meta key can be configured to fill the
Ethereum addressfield automatically. With a plugin like Ultimate Member you can configure your registration form to include a required
Ethereum addressfield. You can use this address on a checkout page then.
- You also can disable the
Ethereum addressfield to restrict user to buy only to the address they provide you on registration.
- Friendly admin panel
Ethereum Addressinput field on the
Add new orderpage to send Ether manually from admin panel
- Free to use for Ether. No fee.
- The minimum amount of Ether can be set for purchase to protect you from spam purchases
- The quantity increase/decrease step is configured per product
- The Ethereum transaction hash and link is added to the order notes to assist you in corner cases
- Stock availability is auto-managed
- Decimal product quantities can be inputted by users – you can sell 0.5 Ether for example
- The Ethereum Gas price is auto adjusted according to the etherchain.org API
Includes all FREE features, plus:
- Sell any
ERC20token for any WooCommerce supported currency
Your customer can buy Ether or
ERC20tokens just like any other product in WooCommerce
- Dynamic ETH or ERC20 token price from
Coinmarketcap.comcan be configured. Set token price in Ether or any other crypto including the token itself, if listed on exchange
Ethereum Addressinput box on the
Add new orderpage is pre-populated with an address generated by the Ethereum Wallet plugin if installed
- Display base cryptocurrency price for dynamically priced products option
Input in store currencyoption: input product price in the store currency like USD, instead of the cryptocurrency selected
- The ERC20 Dividend Payments WordPress plugin is supported
Take a full featured 7 days Trial for the PRO version! The Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce Professional plugin 7 days Trial
Ethereum Wallet – ICO Plugin WordPress
- To show user’s Ethereum account address insert the
[ethereum-wallet-account]shortcode wherever you like. You can use
label="My label"attribute to set your own label text. And
nolabel="yes"attribute to display no label at all.
- To show user’s Ethereum account address’s Ether balance insert the
[ethereum-wallet-balance]shortcode wherever you like
- To show user’s Ethereum account address’s TSX ERC20 token balance insert the
[ethereum-wallet-balance tokenname="TSX" tokenaddress="0x6Fe928d427b0E339DB6FF1c7a852dc31b651bD3a"]shortcode wherever you like
- The Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin integration for the
[ethereum-wallet-balance]shortcode is available. Add the
tokenwooproductattribute with a product id of the corresponding WooCommerce Token product as a value to display the balance in a fiat currency as well. The token to fiat currency rate would be calculated from the WooCommerce product price. Example:
[ethereum-wallet-balance tokenname="TSX" tokenaddress="0x6Fe928d427b0E339DB6FF1c7a852dc31b651bD3a" tokenwooproduct="123"]. Result:
12.345 TSX $12.34.
- Dynamic ETH or ERC20 token price feature of the Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin is supported.
tokeniconpathattribute added to the
[ethereum-wallet-balance]shortcode turns it to a more sophisticated widget with token icon. For token:
[ethereum-wallet-balance tokensymbol="TSX" tokenname="Test Coin" tokenaddress="0x6Fe928d427b0E339DB6FF1c7a852dc31b651bD3a" tokenwooproduct="123" tokeniconpath="https://example.com/icons/BTC.png"]. For Ether:
[ethereum-wallet-balance displayfiat="1" tokeniconpath="https://example.com/icons/BTC.png"].
tokendecimalsattribute to configure the desired digits after the decimal separator count for the
tokendecimalcharattribute to configure the desired decimal separator character for the
[ethereum-wallet-accounts-table]shortcode can be used to display a table of all accounts with fiat balances. Avatars and logins are also shown for the admin user. Integration with BuddyPress is provided for avatars display.
- To show the send form insert the
[ethereum-wallet-sendform]shortcode wherever you like
- To show an account’s transactions history insert the
[ethereum-wallet-history direction="in"]shortcode wherever you like. The direction attribute can have values
into show only input transactions,
outto show only output transactions, or
inoutto show both input and output transactions. If attribute is omitted, the
inoutis used by default.
filteringis available for the tx history table
- Use the
user_ethereum_wallet_addressuser_meta key to display the user’s account address, or for the
Ethereum Wallet meta keysetting of the Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin
user_ethereum_wallet_last_tx_hashuser_meta key can be used to access the user’s most recent transaction
- The Ethereum Gas price is auto adjusted according to the etherchain.org API
- Balances and tx tables of the wallet-receiver are auto-refreshed by listening to the blockchain
- Integration with the Ether and ERC20 tokens WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin is provided
- New account creation form shortcode:
- Accounts list, select default shortcode:
- Private key import shortcode:
- Private key export shortcode:
QR-codeis displayed for account and private key export shortcodes
- This plugin is
Disclaimer – ICO Plugin WordPress
By using this plugin you accept all responsibility for handling the account balances for all your users.
Under no circumstances is ethereumico.io or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall. You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation before you connect it to any live wallets.
You are strongly advised to take the following actions (at a minimum):
- Educate yourself about cold and hot cryptocurrency storage
- Obtain hardware wallet to store your coins, like Ledger Nano S or TREZOR
- Educate yourself about hardening WordPress security
- Install a security plugin such as Jetpack or any other security plugin
- Enable SSL on your site if you have not already done so.
By continuing to use any of the ethereumico.io plugins, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.