ICO Plugin WordPress Kit includes two plugins you need to boost your ICO performance:
The ICO Plugin WordPress Kit plugins allows you to accept Ether, Bitcoin, fiat and any other currency and cryptocurrency for your ICO ERC20 tokens. It provides all other ICO features like Progress bar, tokens balance, affiliate, airdrop and bounty programs.
NOTE! For Professional features install the free EthereumICO and Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugins first, and then purchase the Professional plan subscriptions directly from plugin settings menu.
Ethereum ICO WordPress plugin – ICO Plugin WordPress
Ethereum ICO WordPress plugin can be used to sell your Ethereum ERC20 ICO tokens from your WordPress site.
It is the only available WP plugin to sell your Ethereum ERC20 ICO tokens directly from your WordPress site.
- To show tokens sell widget insert a simple
[ethereum-ico]shortcode wherever you like
- To show an ICO progress bar widget insert a simple
[ethereum-ico-progress]shortcode wherever you like. This feature uses https://blockcypher.com
API. You must use any of the persistent hash WP plugins to overcome its rate limits.
- To show tokens balance on the current user account use the
[ethereum-ico-balance]shortcode. If MetaMask is not installed or account is not unlocked, an input field is provided for user account address.
- There is also a shortcode
[ethereum-ico-purchases]to display a table of recent token purchases by anyone, or by the current user. In the last case if MetaMask is not installed or account is not unlocked, an input field is provided for user account address.
- Use shortcode
[ethereum-ico-referral]to display a referral address field. User can copy it and send to friends. If they buy tokens while opened this referral link, your
Crowdsalecontract would get a referral address in the
Crowdsalecontract should be able to work with it.
- Airdrop is also supported. Just set the minimum allowed setting to zero and the Crowdsale address to your airdrop contract. Note that your airdrop contract should be able to accept zero payments and send some tokens in return.
- This plugin uses Metamask to safely perform the ERC20 token sell operation
- It will show user a link to the Metamask site if the user doesn’t have the Metamask installed
- We use a well known https://etherscan.io API to provide your client an automatic rate calculations to USD and BTC
- You can use a bounty program, if your ERC20 crowdsale contract supports it.
- The transaction data to send to your crowdsale contract is supported.
- Select a list of any currencies supported by the openexchangerates.org to convert the price to.
- You can use any of the persistent hash WP plugins to overcome the etherscan.io and openexchangerates.org API rate limits. We use the cache to limit the API calling rate to a reasonable value.
- You can provide a comma separated list of coins to convert ETH amount inputted by user. This list is shown under the ETH input field.
- Coins and token icons display can be switched on.
- Minimum and maximum ether amount can be specified to workaround some legal issues.
- Test networks like ropsten or rinkeby are supported. User is warned if he tries to buy tokens from one network, while having MetaMask to point to another network, effectively preventing any losses here.
- This plugin is l10n ready
- Ability to set base currency to display in token sell widget, progress bar and tx table
- Private sale seed setting to count funds obtained in a non-Crowdsale contract way
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce – ICO Plugin WordPress
Cryptocurrency WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce is the only WooCommerce plugin that allows you to sell Ether or any ERC20/ERC223 token for fiat money like USD, EUR, … or any cryptocurrency, like bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin or any other WooCommerce supports. You can sell your ERC20 tokens for USD, EfoUR, or even Ether or another ERC20 token by using the Ether and ERC20 tokens WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin.
It can be a valuable addition to your ICO strategy with the Ethereum ICO ERC20 token WordPress plugin!
The WordPress Ethereum Wallet plugin can be used to generate an Ethereum wallets for new non-techie users
- Sell any ERC20 or ERC223 tokens for any WooCommerce supported currency.
- Sell Ether for any WooCommerce supported currency
- Your customer can buy Ether or ERC20/ERC223 tokens just like any other product in WooCommerce
- Ethereum address required input field is added to the Checkout page for all Cryptocurrency products
- Friendly admin panel
- Free to use for Ether. Fixed fee per purchase
- No fee per purchase for ERC20/ERC223 tokens.
- The minimum amount of Ether or ERC20/ERC223 tokens can be set for purchase to protect you from spam purchases
- The Ethereum transaction hash and link is added to the order notes to assist you in corner cases
- Stock availability is auto-managed
- Decimal product quantities can be inputted by users – you can sell 0.5 Ether for example
- The only one true decentralized Ether and ERC20/ERC223 WooCommerce token sell plugin. There are no service other then the Ethereum blockchain is used in this plugin. You do not need to trust us or any other party. This plugin uses a public Gateway smart contract in the Ethereum blockchain to record and confirm orders
- The Gateway smart contract: 0x3091d37ef18cb33Af72Cf7Ca63714733172cE724
The free Cryptocurrency Product for WooCommerce plugin version is also released. It allows to sell Ether, but no ERC20/ERC223 tokens. You still need this PRO version if you want to sell ERC20/ERC223 tokens.
Disclaimer – ICO Plugin WordPress
By using this plugin you accept all responsibility for handling the account balances for all your users.
Under no circumstances is ethereumico.io or any of its affiliates responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall. You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation before you connect it to any live wallets.
You are strongly advised to take the following actions (at a minimum):
- Educate yourself about cold and hot cryptocurrency storage
- Obtain hardware wallet to store your coins, like Ledger Nano S or TREZOR
- Educate yourself about hardening WordPress security
- Install a security plugin such as Jetpack or any other security plugin
- Enable SSL on your site if you have not already done so.
By continuing to use any of the ethereumico.io plugins, you indicate that you have understood and agreed to this disclaimer.